Monday, January 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy



My goodness my life is crazy these days! I feel like I'm just going all the time. It's kinda fun though. :) I've started another semester of school (with 17 credits! Yikes!) so that's taking up some time, and i work as a part time nanny for 3 kids. They are absolutely adorable!! It's so fun to play with them. Here are some pics. The ones of the girls by themselves are from when i curled their hair for a big extended family picture they were taking. Coming from a fam of all girls I feel like this is my specialty. :) The poor little boy has to play dress up and dolls no matter what because the girls say so. :) Haha, it's great.





Christmas was SO fun. I was sad to take down all the decorations and stop listening to Christmas music. It makes me excited for next year though. :) These are some pictures of my sisters and i at the Nutcracker Ballet. We go every year but this was special because all five of us got to go together. Plus my sweet little niece came too. She was so excited! :)










No comments: