Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Okay

I AM ME
In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me.
Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine
Because I alone chose it--I own everything about me;
My body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions,
Whether they be to others or to myself-I own my fantasies,
My dreams, my hopes, my fears--I own all my triumphs and 
Successes, all my failures and mistakes--Because I own all of 
Me. I can become intimately acquainted with me--By so doing
I can love me and be friendly with me in all my parts--I know
There are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other
Aspects that I do not know -But as long as I am 
Friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously
And hopefully look for solutions to the puzzle
And for ways to find out more about me-However I 
Look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever
I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically
me-If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought
And felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is
Unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that
Which I discarded--I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.
I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive,
And to make sense and order out of the world of
People and things outside of me--I own me, and therefore
I can engineer me--I am me and
I AM OKAY



No comments: